EFL01075 Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF PNP
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Impressively large scale replica of the rarely modeled multirole Sukhoi fighter.
- Extra Scale details including removable ordnance, molded-in panel lines and more.
- Functional Extra Scale features including an air brake, LED lights and sequenced gear doors.
- Twin 12-blade 70mm fans deliver excellent top speed and vertical performance plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motors and 80-amp ESCs.
- Ten factory-installed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages.
- Electric retracts with detailed, shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces.
- Easy final assembly with removable wings and a magnetically secured nose cone.
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure.
- Unique factory-applied, high-visibility trim scheme and finish.
- Durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPO airframe.
The E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF jet replicates the seldom-modeled Sukhoi fighter with power, maneuverability, and Extra Scale details that all combine for a truly incomparable flying experience. With its twin EDF units running in sync, the Su-30 sounds like a giant-scale turbine-powered jet — and because of its impressively large size it flies like a big jet, too. The 12-blade 70mm fans feature brushless inrunner motors that are paired with 80A ESCs wired to use a single 6S 5000–7000mAh LiPo battery. This power system produces excellent top speed and vertical performance, while the factory-installed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver precise control. Functional Extra Scale features include a deployable air brake, LED landing and navigation lights, full-flying stabs, sequenced gear doors and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts including a trailing-link nose gear so the Su-30 can be flown from a wide variety of surfaces. And a multitude of Extra Scale details make it a standout on the tarmac and in flight, including molded-in panel lines and hatches, removable optional-use ordnance, cockpit detail and a factory-applied finish with a unique high-visibility trim scheme.
- Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 6S 22.2V 5000-7000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF with:
- (2) 1850Kv Brushless Inrunner Motors (installed)
- (2) 80A Brushless ESCs (installed)
- (10) Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual