EFL38500 Timber X 1.2m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The original Timber® captured the thrill of incredible Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) capabilities in a design featuring sporty flight performance and ultra-friendly handling. From low-time to very experienced pilots, nearly everyone enjoys flying the Timber–but some wish it had even more aerobatic capability. The E-flite® Timber X 1.2m combines the STOL capabilities of the original model with a new wing design featuring oversized ailerons and flaps, plus an enlarged rudder and elevator and a more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system, to also deliver 3D performance you'd expect from an all-out aerobat!
- Incredible Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) plus 3D capabilities
- Enlarged and oversized control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Six durable and factory-installed high-torque, metal-geared servos
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless outrunner motor and 50-amp ESC
- Spektrum™ AR631 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Shock-absorbing landing gear with oversized tundra-style wheels
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Optional-use leading edge slats for improved STOL and slow flight performance
- Optional EDO-style floats (EFL5261, sold separately)
The E-flite® Timber® X 1.2m unleashes a new era of STOL plus 3D aerobatic capability. Based on the extremely popular Timber 1.5m model but featuring a new wing design, oversized control surfaces plus a 3S and 4S compatible power system, it offers an even wider flight envelope to deliver a truly "mild to wild" experience. Hollow-core EPO construction with composite reinforcement results in a lightweight yet strong airframe that's capable of handling extreme aerobatic maneuvers while keeping the wing loading low for impressive Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) and slow flight performance. It's also equipped with high-torque, metal-geared servos plus the shock-absorbing landing gear of the original model so you can fly as aggressively as you want from almost any surface. You can even install the included leading edge slats for improved slow flight performance, or the optional floats (EFL5261, sold separately) so you can fly from water. Add in the LED landing, navigation and strobe lights plus many of the other popular features of the original, and the Timber X is a model almost every pilot can appreciate and enjoy!