SPMSA6300 A6300 Ultra Torque High Speed Metal BL HV Servo
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
- High Voltage (HV) capable (6.0-8.4v input range)
- Outstanding torque and speed in a standard servo size (530 oz-in and .10 sec/60° @8.4v)
- Durable and long lasting brushless motor
- Low wear and tightly meshed all metal gear train
- Dual bearing supported drive train helps maximize smooth operation
- Aluminum servo case helps keep operating temperatures low
- Soft start helps prevent component and airframe damage during un-intentional initializations
- Over Current and Temperature protection
- Helpful initialization start tone lets pilot know when the servo is ready
- Integrated servo failsafe holds last known position if signal is lost and power is maintained
- Frequency : 200hz to 333hz
The A6300 is the first in an evolving line of Spektrum brushless servos that provide leading edge performance with uncompromised reliability. Boasting an extremely powerful 530 oz-in torque and a lightning fast .10 sec/60° transit time @8.4v, the A6300 will make RC enthusiasts take a second look at Spektrum Servos.
The A6300 features a top of the line brushless drive train that is recognized as being exceptionally strong and reliable. This durability is expertly matched with a low wear, all metal gear train that is virtually slop free. All housed in a heatsinking, all-aluminum case with preinstalled eyelets and grommets, which makes mounting these servos quick and easy.
The Spektrum A6300 uses these features as a foundation to produce a powerful, consistent, yet efficient servo that will prove to be in a class of its own. It is these awesome capabilities that make the A6300 a fantastic choice for giant-scale models, 3D aerobatics, jets or any application where massive amounts of torques and holding power are a must.