BLH08700 Inductrix RTF
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- An updated version of one of the best-selling and lowest cost hobby-quality drones available – the legendary Inductrix that was first introduced in 2015
- Equipped with exclusive SAFE® technology that helps prevent crashes and makes it easy for almost everyone to fly
- 100% complete and ready to fly right out of the box – there's nothing extra to buy, provide, or assemble
- Ultra-micro sized to fly almost anywhere from living rooms to offices, in bedrooms, garages, and beyond
- Automatic Flip Mode to easily perform 360° flips in any direction with the press of a button/stick
- Extremely durable yet lightweight and impact-resistant airframe that protects the props/rotors
- Unique and innovative ducted fan rotor design is quieter and safer to fly in tighter spaces
- Controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- 1S 3.7V 210mAh LiPo battery and USB charger for easy and convenient recharging
- LED lights for easier orientation and to fly in low light or even dark conditions
- Optional body/canopy and prop/rotor sets available in different colors
- Full line of replacement/spare parts plus additional batteries available
- No FAA registration required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
THE CUTTING EDGE OF QUALITY AND CONVENIENCE
From living rooms to flying fields and almost everywhere in between, Blade® helicopters and drones are designed to deliver the most rewarding experience possible, whatever your skill level might be. Whether you're a first-time or an advanced pilot, there's a Blade model for you. See for yourself what it's like to fly on the edge with Blade.
The Blade® Inductrix™ ultra-micro drone is part jet and part quadcopter. Its innovative design and technologies make it possible to fly just about anywhere with a performance edge that makes your flight experience more fun. Four specially tuned EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) rotors give this modern quad performance that feels incredibly smooth with far less noise than conventional propellers. The durable airframe with rotor housings prevents damage to the rotors whether it bumps into walls or falls into the grass. Brilliant LED orientation lights and a sleek body design help keep you going in the right direction. Innovative and always-on SAFE® technology with pitch and bank angle limits plus self-leveling makes staying in control easy – even if it's your first flight ever. This beginner-friendly ultra-micro drone is a perfect first RC model for nearly anyone, and even experienced pilots will enjoy being able to fly it nearly anywhere. Durable, capable, and easy to fly, the Inductrix is a great choice for almost every pilot!
Fly Successfully with SAFE® Technology
The Inductrix features always-on, Horizon Hobby-exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology that prevents overcontrol and crashing to make it easier for new pilots to learn to fly.
Easy to Fly
Pitch and bank angle limits prevent overcontrol that can result in a loss of orientation and crashes. And when the control sticks are released, the Inductrix automatically returns to level flight on its own.
Automatic Flip Mode
With a quick press of the right stick, you can enable the Automatic Flip Mode to perform 360° flips in any direction by moving the stick forward, backward, left, or right.
This Ready-To-Fly (RTF) model includes a controller/transmitter equipped with interference-free 2.4GHz technology and everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for the drone, and a USB charger. That means there's nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
The Inductrix arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. This means you can be flying in just the time it takes to charge the battery!
The innovative and unique ducted fan rotor design is quieter and safer to fly in tighter spaces. Plus, the impact-resistant airframe protects the props/rotors for unmatched durability. And in the unfortunate event you damage any airframe parts or components, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
Brilliant LED lights are positioned to provide instant orientation reference. The transparent frame and rotor housings keep your view unobstructed and add an unmistakable glow to the airframe.
Body/canopy and prop/rotor sets are available in different colors so you can customize and personalize the look of your Inductrix.
Skill Level 1 – No Experience Required
Skill Level 1 aircraft are perfect for beginners and first-time RC (Radio Controlled) pilots because no prior experience is required to fly them!
|Product Weight||0.77oz (22g)|
|Product Length||3.26" (83 mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No Assembly Required|
|Main Motor Type||Brushed|
|Product Width||3.26" (83 mm)|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Skill Level||Level 1|
|Main Blade Material||Plastic|
|Product Height||1.1" (28 mm)|